Title: Marketing Specialist,
Gross Salary: Ksh 50,000 – Ksh 70,000,
Our client in the technology industry is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help in their overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
· Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
· Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns and create HTML Newsletters.
· Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
· Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
· Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
· Organize offline events, communicate with exhibitors as well as manage the exhibition.
· Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
· Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, or related field
· Profound experience in IT industry
· Exceptional communication and writing skills
· Proficiency with HTML and Adobe Acrobat
· Good sense in design.
· Proven experience as a marketing specialist with product launches or integrated marketing campaigns
· Experience in planning and leading initiatives
· Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
· Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
· Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite and CRM), and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired.
· Well-organized and detail-oriented.
· Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Specialist – IT) to [email protected] before 6th Feb 2023.