About the Role
- Repair and service machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures to ensure availability and maximum performance; Provide support in commissioning of new equipment.
- Ensure Machine performance as per its standard operating procedure, enhancing performance and product quality.
- Ensure 95% machine capacity is being achieved at all times
- Have knowledge on how to operate all machines in production for the purposes of trouble shooting and training
- Ensure Timely Machine Repairs if any to avoid production downtime.
- Execute the Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out and lead the team to deliver within the timelines and within cost.
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure the smooth operation of the site and Schedule both internal and external work(s), maximizing planned downtime and reducing unplanned downtime. Perform root cause analysis and resolve machine issues.
- Develop clear accountability for maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to manage the department’s expenditure.
- Maintain equipment logs through Job card with performance records, repairs calibrations etc.
- Train operators on simple diagnostic tools – the power of senses in maintenance e.g. unfamiliar sounds, machine overheating, greasing etc.
- Adhere to clean and hygienic standards by keeping work stations clean
PERFOMANCE MANAGEMENT DUTIES
- Send ROI to your HOD (Weekly Results, Objectives and Issues) by every Saturday.
- Participate in performance appraisals as per performance management plan and schedule.
Skill & Experience
- HND or Diploma in Mechanical/ Manufacturing /Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years in same capacity.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject to: [email protected]