About the Role
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: -
- a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields: Accounting, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Public Relations, Media studies, journalism, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Cooperative Management, Banking and Finance, Secretarial Management, Entrepreneurship, Counselling and Life Skills, Project Management, Community Development & Social Work or equivalent and relevant qualifications from a recognized institution; and
- been registered by the relevant professional body (where applicable)
Note: Pedagogy and Practical experience in the relevant niche area will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:-
- undertaking training in areas of specialization in accordance with the syllabus;
- preparing teaching/learning materials and schemes of work;
- setting and marking examination/assignment;
- carrying out research work under the guidance and supervision of a senior trainer; and
- supervising trainees’ projects and practical work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications directly to the institutions where vacancies exist by filling ONE (1) PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form and attaching copies of National ID card, academic and professional certificates, transcripts. So as to reach the respective Boards/Councils on or before 17th April 2023 (Latest 5. 00p.m East African Time).
or Email:[email protected]