About the Role
Key duties & responsibilities for the new staff.
- Conducting visits to assess and report on crop performance for clients and regions financed by the bank for crops production.
- Advise the bank on potential areas and timings for crop Financing based on Forecasted weather and rainfall patterns.
- Advise the bank on Emerging trends and opportunities in crop production systems.
- Monitor crop performance and trigger compensation by underwriters.
- Liaison with Key stakeholders in the industry.
- Any other assignment as directed by the team leader.
- Training and capacity building to customers and staff on matters related to agronomy.
Desired academic & professional qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with a major in crop production and protection.
- Minimum of 3 years in Agricultural Field Extension.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use,
Skills/ experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to succeed.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Commitment to working with Agriculture based segment of the population.
- Ability to conduct thorough analysis of farm and crop status/performance, offer relevant advisory service and develop a farm status / performance report.
How to Apply