About the Role
Requirements for Appointment
- Be in possession of a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) Degree from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board; and
- Have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations;
- Participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programmes; treating sick animals; advising on good veterinary practices;
- Collecting' data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets;
- Providing advice on animal breeding and welfare; and undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic tests.
How to Apply