Title: Production Officer,
Gross Salary: Ksh 100k – 200k,
Our client is a leading manufacturer and producer of FMCG goods, seeking to hire a production officer who will coordinate and supervise production processes and ensure that high-quality products are made in a clean environment with strict safety precautions.
- Prepare Daily Kanban based production plan and ensure no stockouts
- Resource planning for production processes
- Prepare requisitions for Raw Materials and Packages as per production requirements and ensure availability of the same at the time of use
- Quarterly implementation of improvement projects
- Use 6K principles at every step in the factory
- Ensure that machine capacity is fully utilized
- Enforcement of Safety Regulations in the factory
- Issue required stationery to production staff.
- Handle injury procedures.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to ensure that machines are running efficiently.
- Have Gap Analysis done on deficits in production outputs.
- Input production data into the production data system and ensure proper production records are kept.
- Handle maintenance team with programs for total productive maintenance.
- Conduct production teams’ monthly reviews.
- Initiate and assist production teams to achieve their goals.
- Co-ordinate and control production teams.
- Assignment of duties to operators and packers.
- There is a consistent decrease in Production Costs and 6K and safety levels are high.
- The production teams meet targets.
- Maximum Safety is observed.
- There is Maximum Efficiency in all production Processes.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years and above working experience in a busy firm
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Working knowledge of computer & analytical skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Problem-Solving / Decision-Making Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Officer – FMCG) to [email protected] before 28th March 2023.