About the Role
What's in it for you?
- Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
- Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing:
- Work closely with Laundry team to provide friendly and courteous service in the department to the customers in accordance with departmental standards with taking a lead in service delivery.
- Ensure all operating procedures are adhered while using all equipment and machinery
- Neatly fold items that are free from stains, dirt, dampness, tears, and creases as per set standards.
- Ensures customers’ instructions are strictly fulfilled, taking extra care to timeliness of collection or delivery
- Arrange all flatwork which is free from dirt and stains for ironing at the calendar ironer.
- Exercise initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks
- Performs any other duty as assigned your supervisor or management
- Conduct daily briefing with laundry and linen attendant, issue all information related with hotel operational
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a similar role ideally within a luxury hotel
- Certificate or Diploma in background in Housekeeping
- Knowledge and capability in operating and maintaining laundry equipment and machinery
- Good knowledge and experience in maintaining material and fabric.
- Good written and excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- A positive attitude and a desire to lead, train and inspire the Housekeeping team
- Highly responsible and able to work independently with little supervision and also able to follow directions thoroughly.
How to Apply