The successful candidates will support a team of Investigators in undertaking a study aimed at determining common self-harm methods, as well as describing the socio-demographic and clinical profile of patients presenting with self-harm. These includes extraction, storage, and management of data in accordance with the data protection and research policies of Aga Khan University. This is a 6-months contract.
- Organize all aspects of data extraction from Medical Records
- Code extracted data and provided regular reports
- Ensure that data collection materials and accessories are safeguarded
- Track and maintain relevant systems to ensure study timelines are met
- These are initial responsibilities and deliverables may evolve during study implementation hence other related responsibilities may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant health discipline, Public Health, Psychology, Sociology, Biology, Nursing, Social work or equivalent.
- At least one years’ experience in research data collection/extraction preferably in university/research Institution setting
- Educational or experiential knowledge of data cleaning and analysis
- Knowledge and skills of handling quantitative and qualitative data including Medical Records
- Certificate in Protection of Human Research Subjects and Good Clinical Practice will be an added advantage
- Excellent inter-personal relationship with ability to work well with colleagues and full spectrum of academic staff from trainees to senior faculty members and researchers, located in different geographic zones
Method of Application
Application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, should be sent to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, Aga Khan University, via the email: [email protected] Please quote the position title on the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications should be submitted latest by February 3, 2023