About the Role
The position is domiciled in Administration Department. The successful candidate will be deployed to the University Health Services. The University reserves the right to deploy anywhere within its establishment.
- Masters degree in Administration, Management, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Communication, Project Planning, Management or any other related, relevant discipline.
- CPS (K) or relevant professional qualification
- 9 years administrative experience, 3 of which must be at the level of Assistant Registrar Grade 12
- Member of a recognized, relevant professional body
- Administrative skills including organization, responsibility, teamwork, communication, time management, multi-tasking and customer care.
- Computer literacy
- Providing administration services to all operations, health services and programs
- Coordinating accreditation of facilities and services with sector regulators
- Developing and implementing new programs and policies that enhance patient services
- Planning for health budgets and other fiscal responsibilities, including management reporting
- Developing departmental procurement plans
- Monitoring the use of hospital resources, including patient beds and diagnostic tools and equipment, utilities and installed infrastructure. determine the need for new resources
- Facilitating departmental staff performance appraisal and performance appraisal
- Ensuring quality assurance and standards including calibration of medical equipment
- Implementing the Health Information Management System
- Facilitating fleet Management of 24 Hour Ambulance Service across University Campuses / Clinics
- Secretary to the University Health Services Hospital Management Committee
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation
- Preform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
- Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as
- indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
- Applications and related documents should be forwarded to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
- Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications should be emailed as one file in PDF to the appropraite email addresss attached to each positions
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY DECEMBER 16, 2022
Send your application to: [email protected]