About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, ATM Hardware Administration, the holder of this position is primarily responsible for the administration of all ATM hardware in line with bank’s business requirements. The role holder will also ensure that ATM operations conform to operational guidelines as per banks requirements and policies.
- Preparation, documentation and maintenance of ATM hardware assets inventory and management standards as per the bank guidelines.
- Prepare, advise, and enforce ATM hardware administration specifications and configuration standards.
- Participate and co-ordinate ATM hardware project implementations and upgrades as necessary.
- Research on appropriate hardware and software needed to enhance performance of existing equipment which will be achieved by periodic review of available and new technologies in line with best industry practice to support business growth.
- Carry out daily and periodic reports of ATM services as per business requirements.
- Facilitate review closure of ATM Audit, Risk and Security related reports as shared by the bank.
- Closure of calls related to ATM hardware administration as it pertains to banks standards and policy and within given and agreed SLAs.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT related field or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in IT with operating systems administration (Windows and Linux).
- Certification in Microsoft administrations, certification in ATM administration will be an added advantage.
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal communication skills.
How to Apply