About the Role
The successful candidate will be expected to provide anesthesiology services in the Medical Centre that promotes patient safety, clinical quality, and contribute to the continuing professional development programs of the Hospital.
- Planning anesthesia services through thorough review of patients pre, intra and post operatively.
- Giving anesthesia.
- Responding to emergencies that require the input of an anesthesiologist.
- Teaching and mentoring of junior Doctors.
- Master’s Degree of Medicine in Anesthesia from a recognized University.
- Must be registered/licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists Council.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as an anesthesiologist.
- Good public relations and communication skills.
How to Apply