About the Role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in community mobilization activities
- Gather data at school and community level and use a dataset to track the changes
- Provide support and participate in planning, budgeting and review of programme reports
- Participate in the learning, monitoring and evaluation activities of the organization in liaison with the Project lead officer
- Ensure constant and good working relationship with teachers from target schools for proper monitoring and updating of information
- Participate in creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure that daily activities of information/data, are carried out according to
We World procedures
- Provide logistical support for the organization capacity development workshops, meetings and other forums.
- Implement the project as per the work plans and budgets.
- Timely preparation and submission of quality reports of all related activities in accordance to the donors’ requirement
- Perform other duties and tasks connected to the function at the request of management or Project lead.
- Excellent in Excel, and other MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications
- Demonstrable community based tasks in child protection policy work and previous roles supporting child protection activities
- Previous work in gathering data using variety of devices and technologies and maintaining data in a database
- Proactive, articulate, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented.
- Establish and maintain strong and effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Work effectively at all levels in an organization and apply creative solutions to problems.
- Valid driving license
- Work well as a team in a multi-cultural environment while maintaining a high level of motivation
- Ability to communicate in Maa
- Influence others and move toward a common vision/goal.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to changing programme priorities and emergency priorities that may arise.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a detailed CV with three referees and Cover Letter Only to:[email protected] with the subject of the email on or before 29th November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.